2495 S. Delaware Street
Get free citizenship application assistance from trusted immigration attorneys and experts on Saturday, February 11, 2017 at the San Mateo Event Center, 2495 S. Delaware Street, San Mateo, CA 94403. Registration is open from 9-11:30 AM. Get free eligibility screening, application assistance, and help with the fee waiver form if eligible.
To be eligible to naturalize, you must be:
- At least 18 years old
- Must have been a legal permanent resident (green card holder) for at least 5 years or 3 years if you are married to a U.S. citizen
- Must have lived in the U.S. for at least half of those 5 or 3 years
- Must speak and understand basic English, unless you qualify for the English exemption
Please bring the following documents to the event so we can assist you with your application:
- Green card
- Social Security Card
- Family information for all children and spouses (current and former)
- If you have ever been arrested, bring certificates of disposition for all arrests
- Address and job history for the last 5 years
To apply for a waiver of the $725 USCIS filing fee for naturalization, please bring:
- Proof of public benefits (such as CalFresh, WIC, CalWorks, General Assistance, Cash Aid, SSA) OR
- 2016 or 2017 Income Tax Return and most recent pay stubs.
For more Information, call (650)802-6499 or (650)780-7530.