Please come to our free citizenship workshop on Saturday, May 12, 2018 at the VIVO office, 2264 Quimby Road, San Jose, CA 95122.
If you are a lawful permanent resident or green card holder who is interested in applying for US citizenship, now is the time to apply! To register, go to www.e-immigrate.us or call (669) 266-0033.
Participants will get free legal consultation, free application assistance if eligible, and free review materials for the citizenship test.
To apply for citizenship, you will need to bring the following:
1. Green card
2. Social Security card
3. Driver’s license or Identification Card
4. Two passport photos
4. Family information, including child(ren) and spouse (current and former)
5. If you have ever been arrested, certificates of disposition for all arrests.
6. Your addresses and job history for the last 5 years
7. List of ALL trips you had in the past 5 years
8. Check or money order for $725 payable to the “US Department of Homeland Security” or, if you want to apply for a fee waiver: 2017 Income Tax Return or proof that you are receiving public benefits
For more information or to register, go to www.e-immigrate.us or call (669) 266-0033.