Our schedule for intakes (phone calls and walk-ins) are subject to change. PLEASE CALL AHEAD of time at (408) 287-9710.
Please note: All intakes are being conducted remotely at this time, we are currently not accepting walk-ins.
Due to the current public health concerns, the ALA office will be closed until further notice. For consultations or to speak to your attorney, please call (408) 287-9710.
ALA is available to help even though our physical office is closed. Please leave us a message at 408-287-9710 and we will return your call.
ALA está disponible para ayudar a pesar de que nuestra oficina física está cerrada. Por favor déjenos un mensaje al 408-287-9710 y le devolveremos su llamada.
Văn phòng ALA vẫn có thể giúp quý vị tư vấn pháp luật qua đường giây điện thoại mặc dù văn phòng chính đóng cửa. Xin để lại lời nhắn tại 408-287-9710 và chúng tôi sẽ gọi lại trong thời gian sớm nhất. Xin cảm ơn.
We offer services in Mandarin, Cantonese, Spanish, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Korean and other languages as needed.
Monday 1:00pm – 3:30pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 11:30am, 1:00pm – 3:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 11:30am
Thursday: 9:00am – 11:30am
Friday: 9:00am – 11:30am
ALA programs are designed to make legal services accessible to Asian/Pacific and low income people.
- Delivering services in Asian/Pacific Islander languages.
- Providing consultation and legal representation on a free or low-cost basis.
Services are provided by staff attorneys, support staff, and volunteers who are multilingual in various Asian languages.
- Housing: Ensuring access to decent housing, preventing and combating against illegal and discriminatory housing practices.
- Public Benefits: Assisting the elderly, families, and disabled individuals in ensuring their opportunities for Social Security, family maintenance and disability benefits.
- Immigration & Deportation Defense: Assists with applications for citizenship, green cards, and other immigration remedies. Provides legal defense for deportation and removal proceedings.
- Domestic Violence/Victims of Violent Crimes: Seeks resolution for individuals in the areas of civil, immigration, and family law who have been victims of domestic violence and/or violent crimes.
- Civil Rights: Defending and promoting laws that afford Asian/Pacific Islanders full rights and opportunities. The passage of regressive laws in recent years has threatened these ideals. In response, ALA has worked with diverse community groups to protect the rights of the immigrant, the family and the poor.
The Santa Clara County Asian Law Alliance (ALA) is an equal opportunity service provider to all persons regardless of, race, sex, color, age, religion, actual or perceived gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnic or national origin, or familial status.
LawHelpCalifornia provides easy online access to basic legal resources and attorney information.