Don’t have health insurance? Come to the Santa Clara County’s Free Healthcare Enrollment Event.
Date: Saturday, November 15, 2014
Place: Yerba Buena High School Gymnasium
1855 Lucretia Avenue
San Jose, CA 95122
Time: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For more information, contact Office of County Supervisor Cindy Chavez at: (408) 299-5027
Working Partnerships USA (408) 809-2124
To Enroll, please bring:
– Current income of all family members on the application (Tax Return, W2, recent pay stubs)
– Copy of U.S. Citizenship and residency status
– Legal resident card of Certificate of Naturalized Citizenship
– Copy of Social Security Number and Date of Birth for each family member in the household
– Applicant’s California ID or Driver’s License
For Covered California renewal of existing coverage:
– Please bring your assigned Covered California “Access Code” and User ID and Password
Note: Not all documents are required for enrollment!